Wednesday

Actively Engaged!

Yeah Chris and Shannon are getting married! And let me tell you I can't wait!! Such a beautiful bride!! And one handsome groom!
They got engaged on Lincolns birthday in Mexico! So we did engagements at the Lincoln memorial and then are doing the wedding in Mexico!! Awesome!


We had such a beautiful day! The sun was out!


The tourists were down,


And we even got an Obama sighting! Hence the Empty Pennsylvania Ave! It was awesome! (how many time can I use that word?)


Love love love this one! Its whats the word?... Awesome!


As is this!


And this!


And this!


Oh and this!



Thanks Chris and Shannon! I had an awesome time! Can't wait for your awesome wedding! and don't worry I won't use that word again! :)

2 comments:

Rob Dog said...

Those are amazing pictures!! Wow!!!

Sydney said...

Oh I LOVE these!!!!