Friday

How How How I love these Howeys!!!

Lets be honest I love getting together with my family, but I also love taking pictures of my sisters family! And after eight years of doing it my sister learned how to pose! You go Er! Hot mama!





This was the last day at the ranch and everyone had just showered and smelled so nice that they were eaten alive! The bugs were so bad we all went home with red spots!



I don't mean to be bias but have you ever seen more beautiful children? I mean aside from mine own I haven't! No really though...



Sadly my scratch disk is full and it is late, Eryn you can see more later! Love you!

3 comments:

team howey said...

HOW I LOVE MY SISSY! Thanks for the GREAT photos. And they just keep on coming. Sorry you were eaten alive - the sacrifices you make to keep me happy!

Megan said...

Jill...I wish I wasn't moving so you could take pictures of us often! You do such a great job! Those are beautiful and yes..your sister has beautiful kids! Megan Petty

Rob Dog said...

Love these!! That is a PERFECT family picture! Not only are her kids beautiful but so is she!!