Thursday

Look Out World!

Sometimes you get great hair, and sometimes you get great light.....And sometimes you get great referrals from great friends and you get an awesome girl to photograph!
This was such a fun shoot! I loved being able to talk with a girl with her whole life a head of her and with so much ambition it is going to be a great life! So look out world because here she comes!






I mean really how easy was my job for this shoot? She is amazingly beautiful and knows where to look and how to look and how to smile with her eyes! (thank you Tyra Banks!)





We didn't get a drop of rain during the shoot but after we were done it poured the whole day! I really can't think of any other way I like to spend my time more!







It is going to be hard deciding which head shot to send out! But best of LUCK K! You deserve it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are such an amazing photographer! I love it!